Our address: The Wellbeing Sanctuary
Office No. 208, 2nd floor Mardoof Building, Al Safa 1
Book your FREE Discovery Call NOW!
When Alcohol becomes a problem?
Many people reach for an alcoholic drink out habit or as a way to relax at the end of a long day.
BUT if any of the following are answered with a ‘yes’ it may be that alcohol is becoming a problem.
• Drinking getting out of control?
• Drinking too much alcohol?
• Spending too much on alcohol?
• Boredom drinking?
• Stressed and drinking?
• Weight gain from over drinking?
• Alcohol is affecting your relationships?
• Binge drinking?
• Drinking alcohol on your own?
• Thinking that only a few drinks per week is unrealistic?
• Have an overwhelming need for alcohol?
• Waking in the middle of the night due to alcohol?
• Using alcohol to get to sleep?
• Determined on a Monday to drink less this week?
• Feeling hung-over and groggy is spoiling your weekend?
• Can't remember much of the night before?
• Ashamed of your behavior?
• Offended people whilst you were drunk?
• Aggressive or angry when you drink?
• Your children are unhappy with your alcohol drinking?
• Worried about your long term health?
Over time, excessive alcohol use can lead to the development of chronic diseases and other serious problems including:
• High blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, liver disease, and
• Cancer of the breast, mouth, throat, esophagus, liver, and
• Learning and memory problems, including dementia.
• Mental health problems, including depression and anxiety.
• Social problems, including lost productivity, family problems,
• Alcohol dependence, or alcoholism.
Whether you are concerned about the damage alcohol is potentially doing to your health and or your waist-line, or you are concerned about the strain you are putting on your job and in some cases their relationships because of your relationship with alcohol; this drink less program is specifically designed to break down the habitual nature of drinking and help you get back in control. It has been designed to take you step-by-step through a tried and tested process that will enable you to help you to get out of this self-destructive habit, reduce the alcohol intake and achieve a healthy lifestyle.
The drink less alcohol program is not for alcoholics.